Gardening is one of the best hobbies that give many pleasures. Planting, nurturing, taking care, and seeing the little seeds evolving into amazing plants. All of these give an amazing feeling.
Nowadays, gardeners use many chemicals on vegetables and herbs, but we all know it is way better to stop using these chemicals and try some more natural alternative when you grow your own food.
Here’s a list of the tricks that will help you grow your own garden naturally:
1. Have a difficult gardening tool that won’t cooperated worry no more, just use car wax to lube it up and make it easy to use
2. Change your plants out easily by planting them in their pots
3. Use your broken dishes to label your plants
4. Use beer to kill Slugs
5. Use Alum to help keep your Hydrangeas stay perky
6. Test your seeds out on a paper before planting them
7. No more tart tomatoes, just use a little baking soda and taste the difference
8. Use Coffee filters to prevent soil leaking out of your pots
9. Leftover coffee grounds will repel unwanted bugs and critters
10. Toilet paper will make excellent seed tape
11. Gradually water your plants using the paper towel technique (this is a great tip for when you travel)
12. DIY watering pot
13. Don’t throw away your lemon rind, use it for seedling instead
14. Toilet paper rolls make excellent biodegradable planters
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.