Turmeric is one of the most powerful and versatile natural miracle, that improves our health in numerous ways.
According to Dr.Joseph Mercola:
“Ancient medicinal uses for turmeric began when it was noted as an anti-inflammatory agent, as well as helping ease a wide variety of conditions, such as jaundice, menstrual problems, blood in the urine, hemorrhaging, toothaches, bruises, chest pain, flatulence, and colic.”
It is a strong anti-inflammatory, that soothes the symptoms of inflammatory arthritis and inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) like Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis, and reduces the damage in the case of cystic fibrosis.
It has been found to be even more effective than various over-the-counter anti-inflammatory agents, like hydrocortisone and phenylbutazone, as well as Motrin, and what’s best, it does not cause any of their side-effects.
It is a potent antioxidant, that neutralizes free radicals, and thus prevents damage due to dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and cancer. Numerous studies have confirmed the powerful properties of its phytonutrients, turmeric, in the prevention of cancer tumors.
“Turmeric is loaded with essential minerals, including magnesium, potassium, and calcium. It’s also an excellent source of fiber, vitamin B6 and zinc, and contains healthy amounts of vitamin C and magnesium.
While it’s improbable that someone would ingest an entire ounce of turmeric in one sitting (although it would be completely safe), the nutritional aspects listed above can be easily obtained in this amount than in a teaspoon, which accounts for almost nothing. A more reasonable serving is about 1 tablespoon, which communicates excellent phytonutrients.
Research has shown that turmeric may help reduce gas and bloating, decrease congestion and improve skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne. “
Therefore, we suggest the following delicious turmeric drinks which will help you boost the consumption of this amazing spice:
1. Golden Milk
- 1 teaspoon dried turmeric powder (or ½-inch fresh turmeric thinly sliced or diced)
- 1 teaspoon dried ginger powder (or ½-half inch fresh ginger thinly sliced or diced)
- 2 cups of milk of choice
- A sprinkle of black pepper
- Honey to taste
Heat the milk, and add the slices when it starts steaming. Leave it to simmer for a minute. Leave it to cool for about 10 minutes, strain if you used fresh ingredients, and drink it.
2. Turmeric Water With Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (optional)
In a glass of water, add the ingredients, and stir well. Drink it right away.
2. Turmeric Smoothie
- A ½-inch piece of fresh turmeric (or 1 tsp. of turmeric powder)
- ½ banana
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
Blend the ingredients in a blender until you get a homogeneous mixture. Enjoy!
4. Turmeric Latte
- 1 heaping tablespoon freshly-grated turmeric root
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger root
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Raw honey to taste
- Pinch of black pepper (optional)
In a saucepan, heat the milk. Then, add the rest of the ingredients, except for the honey. Boil the mixture, leave to simmer for 5 minutes and remove from heat. Leave it aside for 5 minutes, strain, sweeten with honey, and enjoy.
5. Turmeric Tea
- 1-2 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root
- A pinch of clove powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- A pinch of nutmeg powder
- 1-2 cups of water
- Raw honey to sweeten as desired
- A pinch of fresh ground black pepper (optional)
In a saucepan, boil the water, and then add the rest of the ingredients. Allow to simmer for 10 minutes, strain, and add the coconut milk and the honey. Note that all recipes contain a healthy fat source or black pepper since they improve the bio-availability of turmeric and boost its effects.
Despite in such tasty drinks and smoothies, turmeric can also be added to various kinds of dishes, like meats, potatoes or cauliflower, sautés with onions, broccoli, carrots or bell peppers, and it can be added to creamy vegetable dips, sauces, and egg salads.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.